The vision of Peer Metrics is to be recognized as the leading centre of expertise for client-focused services delivery.
The mission of the Peer Metrics is to support organizations in achieving high levels of client and business satisfaction by:
- facilitating inter-organizational collaboration;
- sharing research, tools, resources and knowledge;
- building organizational capacity through development of the service profession; and
- promoting excellence in client-centred service.
In support of the Vision and Mission, Peer Metrics:
- provides administrative and other support services to the its participating subscribers;
- provides a neutral platform for organizational collaboration and shared learning in support of optimal business performance;
- undertakes research into client and business expectations, satisfaction, and priorities for service improvement;
- measures, monitors and promotes the progress of organizations in improving client and business satisfaction with service delivery;
- recognizes and celebrates excellence in client-centred service;
- serves as a resource centre for best practices, publications, and tools that promote management improvement of cost effective client service delivery, including electronic service delivery;
- supports the growth of organizational capacity through the delivery of Certification and Learning programs; and
- is a global centre of expertise and a champion for client-centred service across service channels.